Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday, a new prompt about books and reading is released.
This week’s prompt is: Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020.
So much bookish goodness is coming out this year, it was hard narrowing it down to just ten!
1.The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
2. Loveless by Alice Oseman
3. Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal
4. The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
5. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
6. Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
7. Trouble the Saints by Alaya Dawn Johnson
8. All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
9. Crosshairs by Catherine Hernandez
10. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
Which books are you anticipating the most? Let me know in the comments!
I’ve set up a ko-fi account to support my expenses, as finances are a bit uncertain due to Covid. No worries if you can’t donate right now! Take care of yourself 💗