Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday, a new prompt about books and reading is released.
This week’s prompt is: Book Events/Festivals I’d Love to Go to Someday.
An interesting one! Here are some of the events I would love to attend but can’t afford to without a full-time job 😂 Hopefully though, with Covid, they will start livestreaming events online and thus make them more accessible.
You can find last week’s post here.
1. The Hay Festival
2. Young Adult Literature Convention (YALC)
3. Edinburgh International Book Festival
4. Festival of Writing in York
5. Bologna Children’s Book Fair
6. Salone Internazionale del Libro (Turin)
7. Tempo di Libri: Fiera Internazionale dell’Editoria (Milan)
8. Bath Children’s Literature Festival
9. London Literature Festival
Do you have any bookish events you’d love to go to someday? Let me know in the comments below!
I’ve set up a ko-fi account to support my expenses, as finances are a bit uncertain due to Covid. If you like what you see, I would really appreciate if you could pay it a visit. No worries if you can’t donate right now! Take care of yourself 💗
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday #10”
I didn’t know Bath had a festival! It’s nearish me, as I live in Somerset.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oh amazing! Think you’ll go once it’s safer? 🙂
I’d like to! The trains down here are really expensive so it really depends on money.