The Royal Bookshelf is hosting this special book tag for Pride Month, and naturally I am participating! I’ll share with you excellent queer book recommendations that correspond to the right prompt on the schedule.
So as you can see, this week’s prompt is: Top 5 M/M reads.
Get ready for some great queer content👌🏳️🌈
You can find the previous post here.
1. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
2. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
3. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
4. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becki Albertalli
5. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
BONUS! Classmates by Asumiko Nakamura
What are your favourite M/M books? Let me know in the comments!
I’ve set up a ko-fi account to support my book expenses, as finances are a bit uncertain due to covid. No worries if you can’t donate right now! Take care of yourself 💗
One thought on “#QueerRecs – June 11, 2020”