Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Every Tuesday, a new prompt about books and reading is released.
This week’s prompt is: Books I’ve added to my TBR and forgotten why.
This was a hard prompt. I don’t use Goodreads to keep track of my TBR list; I have an Excel spreadsheet where I painstakingly record and colour-code every book I want with tags, date and genre. I always know why I added something to my list! I tried to focus this list on those books whose first impression I have forgotten.
You can find last week’s post here.
1. The Lamb Will Slaughter the Lion by Margaret Killjoy
2. A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge
3. Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal
4. The Left Hand of God by Paul Hoffman
5. The Obelisk Gate by N.K. Jemisin
6. The Bird King by G. Willow Wilson
7. The Paper Wasp by Lauren Acampora
8. The Sky Atlas by Edward Brooke-Hitching
9. Monstrous Heart by Claire McKenna
10. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
That’s my list for this week! Any books you’ve forgotten why they’re in your TBR? Let me know in the comments!
I’ve set up a ko-fi account to support my book expenses, as finances are a bit uncertain due to covid. No worries if you can’t donate right now! Take care of yourself 💗