The Royal Bookshelf is hosting this special book tag for Pride Month, and naturally I am participating! Each Wednesday of the month, I’ll share queer book recommendations that correspond to the right prompt on the schedule.
So as you can see, this week’s prompt is: Top 5 F/F Reads.
Get ready for some great queer content👌🏳️🌈
1. Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters
2. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
3. Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
4. The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
5. My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness by Kabi Nagata
BONUS! ROADQUEEN by Mira Ong Chua
What are your favourite F/F books? Let me know in the comments!